CHANDLER, Ariz. — A dream event for Valley barbeque lovers. The Great American Barbeque and Beer Festival is back, now in its fourth year.
“We are expecting 12,000 to 14,000 people out there on Saturday,” said spokesperson Jennifer Pruett.
There will be 20,000 pounds of barbeque, any style you can imagine. One vender is offering the Death By Swine Kabob, that is a must-try. The real Dave from Famous Dave’s Barbeque is also flying in from Michigan to greet fans.
Entertainment includes two stages, with 12 bands including Smashmouth. There will also be a Kids Zone for little barbeque lovers.
This is a family-friendly event and it’s set up much like a typical weekend barbeque, so bring your lawnchairs, blankets and kids for a lip-smacking good time.
Admission is $10.
For more information go to chandlerbbq.com.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns