CHANDLER, Ariz. — A dream event for Valley barbeque lovers. The Great American Barbeque and Beer Festival is back, now in its fourth year.
“We are expecting 12,000 to 14,000 people out there on Saturday,” said spokesperson Jennifer Pruett.
There will be 20,000 pounds of barbeque, any style you can imagine. One vender is offering the Death By Swine Kabob, that is a must-try. The real Dave from Famous Dave’s Barbeque is also flying in from Michigan to greet fans.
Entertainment includes two stages, with 12 bands including Smashmouth. There will also be a Kids Zone for little barbeque lovers.
This is a family-friendly event and it’s set up much like a typical weekend barbeque, so bring your lawnchairs, blankets and kids for a lip-smacking good time.
Admission is $10.
For more information go to chandlerbbq.com.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them