Phoenix-area music fans better be prepared to make it “Purple Rain,” because those who want to see Prince in person will have to pay a hefty sum for tickets.
Prince is scheduled to play four concerts in the Valley, all of which come with a $252 price tag.
In total, after $25 ticket fees, two tickets will cost $544.
According to blogger Dr. Funkenberry, the singer is scheduled to play at the Marquee Theatre on April 30 and May 1. He will play two shows at 6:30 p.m. and 10 p.m., respectively, on both nights.
Prince is also scheduled to appear in Las Vegas, San Diego and Anaheim, among other cities.
Another band, 3rd Eye Girl, will tour with Prince.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development