PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The big Cave Creek Fiesta Days rodeo gets underway Friday morning at Memorial Arena. The event runs all weekend long with some of the best cowboys and cowgirls, live music and lots of two-stepping. The parade begins Saturday morning.
Want to see what the hot, new styles are for the spring and summer? Macy’s in Scottsdale is having a huge fashion show Saturday afternoon. You’ll even get some tips on how to find the perfect prom dress.
The Arizona Health and Fitness Expo begins Friday morning at the State Fairgrounds. Everything you need to know about being healthy in mind, body and spirit. The event runs through Sunday.
Seven-time Grammy winner Gladys Knight is at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino Friday night. Tickets range between $58 and $135.
“Tie a Yellow Ribbon” with Tony Orlando as the 1970s star performs at the Chandler Center for the Arts Saturday night. Tickets start at $34.
Anthrax celebrates the 25th anniversary of their smash album, “Among The Living.” The group takes the stage Sunday night at the Marquee Theatre. Tickets start at $52.
Actor/comedian Chris Tucker is at Celebrity Theatre Friday night. Tickets start at $58.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon