PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The big Cave Creek Fiesta Days rodeo gets underway Friday morning at Memorial Arena. The event runs all weekend long with some of the best cowboys and cowgirls, live music and lots of two-stepping. The parade begins Saturday morning.
Want to see what the hot, new styles are for the spring and summer? Macy’s in Scottsdale is having a huge fashion show Saturday afternoon. You’ll even get some tips on how to find the perfect prom dress.
The Arizona Health and Fitness Expo begins Friday morning at the State Fairgrounds. Everything you need to know about being healthy in mind, body and spirit. The event runs through Sunday.
Seven-time Grammy winner Gladys Knight is at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino Friday night. Tickets range between $58 and $135.
“Tie a Yellow Ribbon” with Tony Orlando as the 1970s star performs at the Chandler Center for the Arts Saturday night. Tickets start at $34.
Anthrax celebrates the 25th anniversary of their smash album, “Among The Living.” The group takes the stage Sunday night at the Marquee Theatre. Tickets start at $52.
Actor/comedian Chris Tucker is at Celebrity Theatre Friday night. Tickets start at $58.
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains