Drones seem to be able to do it all. In fact, check package delivery off the list of drone capabilities.
As seen in the video below and a Digital Trends video and report, the Google delivery-drone project has gotten off the ground, right here in the Valley. At a Google event in Arizona Oct. 18, a drone dropped off a small package a short distance away, but still, it’s a start.
Digital Trends says there should be an update by the end of the year as to how this Project Wing project is advancing.
- Pizza Hut expands beer delivery service to more Arizona cities
- After Facebook scrutiny, is Google next to go under the microscope?
- Here is how you can properly create a so-called ‘digital will’
- Waymo plans for 100-square-mile driverless taxi service in Phoenix area
- Mobile delivery app, Target partner to service Phoenix area