Drones seem to be able to do it all. In fact, check package delivery off the list of drone capabilities.
As seen in the video below and a Digital Trends video and report, the Google delivery-drone project has gotten off the ground, right here in the Valley. At a Google event in Arizona Oct. 18, a drone dropped off a small package a short distance away, but still, it’s a start.
Digital Trends says there should be an update by the end of the year as to how this Project Wing project is advancing.
- Mobile delivery app, Target partner to service Phoenix area
- Self-driving ride hailing service Waymo to soon launch in Phoenix area
- This is what people searched for most on Google in 2017
- Google’s new headquarters could be the next trend in architecture
- Living room renovations are most popular home upgrade in Arizona