Pigs are apparently popular in Arizona — piglets rather.
According to the Huffington Post, the piglet is Arizona’s most popular Halloween costume. The data comes from Google Halloween costume search queries from Sept. 8 to Oct. 8. Google kept track of which costumes were being continuously searched for and categorized it by state.
Winners in other states were Hermione Granger in Connecticut, Pebbles in Oregon and Donald Duck in Wyoming.
- Local investor envisions a haunting future for historic Peoria hotel
- Police: Guard at state office arrested in no-injury shooting
- California-based company to move manufacturing operations to Goodyear
- Arizona inmate’s coarse wording does not bar suit against cops
- Which type of hard drive is the most reliable?