Pigs are apparently popular in Arizona — piglets rather.
According to the Huffington Post, the piglet is Arizona’s most popular Halloween costume. The data comes from Google Halloween costume search queries from Sept. 8 to Oct. 8. Google kept track of which costumes were being continuously searched for and categorized it by state.
Winners in other states were Hermione Granger in Connecticut, Pebbles in Oregon and Donald Duck in Wyoming.
- Report: Arizona D-backs home game attendance up by 7 percent this season
- Arizona poverty remains among highest in nation, despite recent gains
- Violent crime in Arizona rose 13% in 2016, while property crime declined
- Arizona is worst state in nation for teacher pay, friendliness, studies find
- High temperatures in Phoenix could reach 90-plus degrees this week