One Valley company is especially happy to see the real estate market make a slow recovery.
When the market crashed, City Property Management lost about 24 homeowners association contracts. The recent boost in real estate has gotten them back to their prerecession levels of about 300 HOA contracts.
“We’re seeing the resale home market was really on fire and now we’re seeing it in the new home market,” said Brian Lincks, president of City Property Management.
As far as Lincks can tell, many homeowners or interested buys are feeling better about what their money can buy.
“A lot of the vacant communities that had their vacant lots — but they have been improved with utilities, water, etc. — those are being bought up now by most of the builders and we’ll see those be vibrant communities in the future.”
Despite the optimism, Lincks said the Valley will not see another construction boom, as builders are seeking plans of responsible growth.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development