One Valley company is especially happy to see the real estate market make a slow recovery.
When the market crashed, City Property Management lost about 24 homeowners association contracts. The recent boost in real estate has gotten them back to their prerecession levels of about 300 HOA contracts.
“We’re seeing the resale home market was really on fire and now we’re seeing it in the new home market,” said Brian Lincks, president of City Property Management.
As far as Lincks can tell, many homeowners or interested buys are feeling better about what their money can buy.
“A lot of the vacant communities that had their vacant lots — but they have been improved with utilities, water, etc. — those are being bought up now by most of the builders and we’ll see those be vibrant communities in the future.”
Despite the optimism, Lincks said the Valley will not see another construction boom, as builders are seeking plans of responsible growth.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets