The anonymous Frank Lloyd Wright home buyer has been reportedly unveiled after purchasing the home December 2012.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, the mysterious buyer is Las Vegas, Nev., attorney Zachary Rawling. Although Rawling has declined to comment regarding his $2.34 million purchase, he has met in-person with community members about preserving the residence indefinitely.
Rawling’s local attorney, Grady Gammage, released a statement Monday regarding the plans to donate the Arizona landmark to a nonprofit following a full restoration of the facility.
“We have discussed with the city of Phoenix using the Shemer Arts Center as staging for visitation,” Gammage said in the statement. “Visitors would park at that location and be taken to the home by mini-bus. We will take all possible steps to limit traffic on residential streets in the area.
“We will need to add a visitor accommodation facility on site with handicap restrooms and conveniences for visitors, as well as space to accommodate an introductory lecture or video. While there are not yet plans for such a facility, we expect that it would be below grade so as to minimize any visual impact.”
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy