The anonymous Frank Lloyd Wright home buyer has been reportedly unveiled after purchasing the home December 2012.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, the mysterious buyer is Las Vegas, Nev., attorney Zachary Rawling. Although Rawling has declined to comment regarding his $2.34 million purchase, he has met in-person with community members about preserving the residence indefinitely.
Rawling’s local attorney, Grady Gammage, released a statement Monday regarding the plans to donate the Arizona landmark to a nonprofit following a full restoration of the facility.
“We have discussed with the city of Phoenix using the Shemer Arts Center as staging for visitation,” Gammage said in the statement. “Visitors would park at that location and be taken to the home by mini-bus. We will take all possible steps to limit traffic on residential streets in the area.
“We will need to add a visitor accommodation facility on site with handicap restrooms and conveniences for visitors, as well as space to accommodate an introductory lecture or video. While there are not yet plans for such a facility, we expect that it would be below grade so as to minimize any visual impact.”
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development