PHOENIX — Multiple crashes closed the eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 near the Phoenix area on Tuesday, the Arizona Department of Transportation said.
Traffic was forced to exit at Riggs Road. ADOT said drivers should consider taking State Route 347 south to Interstate 8 east in order to rejoin I-10. They can also take State Route 87 and State Route 587 south to reconnect to I-10.
The freeway was reopened about 3 p.m.
- I-10 near Sky Harbor to be restricted overnight this week for maintenance
- Interstate 10 from Arizona to New Mexico closed due to dust storm
- Crash in Tolleson sends six people to hospital, four minors
- ADOT to install technology to help detect dust storms on I-10
- Westbound US 60 closing for weekend from Loop 101 to I-10