PHOENIX — Multiple crashes closed the eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 near the Phoenix area on Tuesday, the Arizona Department of Transportation said.
Traffic was forced to exit at Riggs Road. ADOT said drivers should consider taking State Route 347 south to Interstate 8 east in order to rejoin I-10. They can also take State Route 87 and State Route 587 south to reconnect to I-10.
The freeway was reopened about 3 p.m.
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?
- Teenager killed in Scottsdale crash that tore car in half
- South Mountain Freeway construction to close Interstate 10 ramps
- Back on track: Rest stop along I-10 between Phoenix, Tucson to close
- Driver ejected, seriously hurt in rollover accident on I-17 in Phoenix