PHOENIX — Multiple crashes closed the eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 near the Phoenix area on Tuesday, the Arizona Department of Transportation said.
Traffic was forced to exit at Riggs Road. ADOT said drivers should consider taking State Route 347 south to Interstate 8 east in order to rejoin I-10. They can also take State Route 87 and State Route 587 south to reconnect to I-10.
The freeway was reopened about 3 p.m.
- Parts of I-17 in Phoenix to shut down for wrong-way detection system
- Southbound I-17 near downtown Phoenix reopens after crash
- I-10 ramps to be closed, I-17 to be restricted overnight in Phoenix
- Jams cause jammed roads: U2 to snarl Phoenix traffic on Tuesday
- Westbound US 60 reopens after deadly accident