PHOENIX — Multiple crashes closed the eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 near the Phoenix area on Tuesday, the Arizona Department of Transportation said.
Traffic was forced to exit at Riggs Road. ADOT said drivers should consider taking State Route 347 south to Interstate 8 east in order to rejoin I-10. They can also take State Route 87 and State Route 587 south to reconnect to I-10.
The freeway was reopened about 3 p.m.
- Interstate 17 near downtown Phoenix to be restricted over Nov. 17 weekend
- Motorcycle wreck brings Loop 101 East to standstill in Phoenix
- Crews start building sound walls along South Mountain Freeway in Phoenix
- Arizona DPS, Phoenix police partner to stop wrong-way highway drivers
- Renovation rescheduled for Interstate 10 rest stop between Phoenix, Tucson