PHOENIX — Authorities say a man is died after being shot outside a Phoenix
Phoenix police say the 34-year-old victim was found wounded in the market’s
parking lot about noon Friday.
He was taken to a hospital in extremely critical condition and later died.
Police spokesman Sgt. Tommy Thompson says the name of the man hasn’t been
Thompson says police are looking up to two male suspects in their 20s.
A possible motive is unclear, but investigators believe the victim and the
shooter knew each other and it wasn’t a random shooting.
The market is located near 40th Street and McDowell Road.
Police closed two blocks of 40th Street to the north and south of McDowell for
several hours as they investigated the shooting.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development