PHOENIX — Authorities say a man is died after being shot outside a Phoenix
Phoenix police say the 34-year-old victim was found wounded in the market’s
parking lot about noon Friday.
He was taken to a hospital in extremely critical condition and later died.
Police spokesman Sgt. Tommy Thompson says the name of the man hasn’t been
Thompson says police are looking up to two male suspects in their 20s.
A possible motive is unclear, but investigators believe the victim and the
shooter knew each other and it wasn’t a random shooting.
The market is located near 40th Street and McDowell Road.
Police closed two blocks of 40th Street to the north and south of McDowell for
several hours as they investigated the shooting.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas