Drivers Valleywide may encounter some minor restrictions this weekend.
The Interstate 10 on- and off-ramps at 67th Avenue will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for maintenance.
The intersections of Grand Avenue at 19th Avenue and McDowell Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for APS utility work.
Southbound State Route 51 will be down to two lanes between Glendale Avenue and Thomas Road from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday for maintenance.
The westbound Loop 202 off-ramp at Hawes Road will be closed from 6 a.m. Saturday to 6 a.m. Sunday for State Route 24-related construction.
Southbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between US 60 and Guadalupe Road from 4 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday for maintenance.
Southbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between University Drive and Southern Avenue from 4 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday for maintenance.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them