PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
“Fiddler on the Roof” is on tour, and it’s stopping in Phoenix. The Tony-Award winning musical is at the Orpheum Theatre Friday through Sunday.
Patti Austin pays tribute to the legendary Ella Fitzgerald. The Grammy- and Oscar-winning vocalist is at Phoenix Symphony Hall Friday night, singing all of Ella Fitzgerald’s big songs. Tickets start at $18.
Everything is homemade at the Made in Arizona Festival in downtown Scottsdale. More than 100 booths of food, art, furniture and clothing that are all made in Arizona. The event starts at 10 a.m. Admission is free.
If you’d rather just, “monkey around” this weekend, go to Monkey Madness at the Phoenix Zoo this month. Have breakfast with the animals then take a tour of the zoo’s Monkey Village and see how and why monkeys do what they do. Tickets are $50 for non-members.
The former “Mad About You” star is at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino Friday night. Tickets range from $35 to $45.
The alternative rockers take the stage Friday night at US Airways Center. Tickets start at $57.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development