PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
“Fiddler on the Roof” is on tour, and it’s stopping in Phoenix. The Tony-Award winning musical is at the Orpheum Theatre Friday through Sunday.
Patti Austin pays tribute to the legendary Ella Fitzgerald. The Grammy- and Oscar-winning vocalist is at Phoenix Symphony Hall Friday night, singing all of Ella Fitzgerald’s big songs. Tickets start at $18.
Everything is homemade at the Made in Arizona Festival in downtown Scottsdale. More than 100 booths of food, art, furniture and clothing that are all made in Arizona. The event starts at 10 a.m. Admission is free.
If you’d rather just, “monkey around” this weekend, go to Monkey Madness at the Phoenix Zoo this month. Have breakfast with the animals then take a tour of the zoo’s Monkey Village and see how and why monkeys do what they do. Tickets are $50 for non-members.
The former “Mad About You” star is at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino Friday night. Tickets range from $35 to $45.
The alternative rockers take the stage Friday night at US Airways Center. Tickets start at $57.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns