The Jodi Arias trial is already shifting into the entertainment world.
According to ABC 15, HLN has debuted a new show called “HLN After Dark: The Jodi Arias Trial.”
The HLN website describes it as “a new conversation that delves into the trial from a nighttime perspective. Our experts will present a bold accusation each day, related to evidence and hot topics presented in court, and they will argue all sides of the issue.”
The audience will serve as a jury and will interact with guests and hosts.
The first show, which aired Monday, focused on Arias’ claims surrounding the gun used in the death of her boyfriend, Travis Alexander.
The new show will air Monday through Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups