The Jodi Arias trial is already shifting into the entertainment world.
According to ABC 15, HLN has debuted a new show called “HLN After Dark: The Jodi Arias Trial.”
The HLN website describes it as “a new conversation that delves into the trial from a nighttime perspective. Our experts will present a bold accusation each day, related to evidence and hot topics presented in court, and they will argue all sides of the issue.”
The audience will serve as a jury and will interact with guests and hosts.
The first show, which aired Monday, focused on Arias’ claims surrounding the gun used in the death of her boyfriend, Travis Alexander.
The new show will air Monday through Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio