It sure seems like we girls have to take care of everything, doesn’t it?
Well, OK, not everything, but I’ll bet you’re the one who takes the pets to the vet! And you may be the one who watches the family budget, too.
Pets are a member of the family and it can be very, very hard to make medical care choices for that family member when vet bills can be so costly!
But here’s something I found recently that might help. I had often wondered why it cost so much to have a dog’s teeth cleaned. It’s something that’s recommended to benefit their overall health, but the dog has to have anesthesia for the teeth cleaning, and often blood tests to determine if everything is all systems go for the anesthesia, not to mention the cost of the procedure on top of that!
Well, get a look at this, anesthesia-free doggie teeth cleaning! It can be done!
I caught up with Dr. Tim Patterson at the Bone Appetit Bakery on Ray Road at 48th Street in Ahwatukee. He’s there once a month to do the procedure, but he has other locations too. Check out allnaturalpetdentals.com to find out where and to make an appointment!
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development