It sure seems like we girls have to take care of everything, doesn’t it?
Well, OK, not everything, but I’ll bet you’re the one who takes the pets to the vet! And you may be the one who watches the family budget, too.
Pets are a member of the family and it can be very, very hard to make medical care choices for that family member when vet bills can be so costly!
But here’s something I found recently that might help. I had often wondered why it cost so much to have a dog’s teeth cleaned. It’s something that’s recommended to benefit their overall health, but the dog has to have anesthesia for the teeth cleaning, and often blood tests to determine if everything is all systems go for the anesthesia, not to mention the cost of the procedure on top of that!
Well, get a look at this, anesthesia-free doggie teeth cleaning! It can be done!
I caught up with Dr. Tim Patterson at the Bone Appetit Bakery on Ray Road at 48th Street in Ahwatukee. He’s there once a month to do the procedure, but he has other locations too. Check out allnaturalpetdentals.com to find out where and to make an appointment!
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck