PHOENIX — Do you have a beard? Do you like said beard? Would you like to do some good with that beard?
If you answered yes to all of those questions, this is the contest for you!
The Whisker Bent and Hell Bound Facial Hair Competition will weed out the men from the boys and the women from the girls while raising money for Rockstar Rescue, an pet rescue and recovery organization.
With more than a dozen facial hair categories judging beards of varied lengths, mustaches, and even fake beard competitions for the ladies, the bushy and burly can come out and put their genetic growth skills to the test.
The event will be held on Nov. 7 at the World Famous Nile Theater in Mesa. Competitors will have to square off in front of the pros, including 2013 Full Beard Natural World Champion Jeff Langum.
So get going and get growing; You’re not getting any beardier!
- Las Vegas shooting victim throws out first pitch at Cubs game
- Off Central: Valley girls take part in first responder preparedness course
- Study shows Arizona cities rank among happiest places to live in US
- Phoenix metropolitan area named most exciting in Arizona
- EdgeCore breaks ground on new campus in Mesa’s technology corridor