PHOENIX — Do you have a beard? Do you like said beard? Would you like to do some good with that beard?
If you answered yes to all of those questions, this is the contest for you!
The Whisker Bent and Hell Bound Facial Hair Competition will weed out the men from the boys and the women from the girls while raising money for Rockstar Rescue, an pet rescue and recovery organization.
With more than a dozen facial hair categories judging beards of varied lengths, mustaches, and even fake beard competitions for the ladies, the bushy and burly can come out and put their genetic growth skills to the test.
The event will be held on Nov. 7 at the World Famous Nile Theater in Mesa. Competitors will have to square off in front of the pros, including 2013 Full Beard Natural World Champion Jeff Langum.
So get going and get growing; You’re not getting any beardier!
- Main Street Minute: Get discount, help sick kids at same time with hotel stay
- Phoenix-area hospital named among best heart hospitals in US
- Here are some Phoenix-area restaurants to eat at on Thanksgiving
- How much should you spend to avoid post-holiday blues in Arizona?
- President Donald Trump again attacks Sen. Jeff Flake on Twitter