PHOENIX — Do you have a beard? Do you like said beard? Would you like to do some good with that beard?
If you answered yes to all of those questions, this is the contest for you!
The Whisker Bent and Hell Bound Facial Hair Competition will weed out the men from the boys and the women from the girls while raising money for Rockstar Rescue, an pet rescue and recovery organization.
With more than a dozen facial hair categories judging beards of varied lengths, mustaches, and even fake beard competitions for the ladies, the bushy and burly can come out and put their genetic growth skills to the test.
The event will be held on Nov. 7 at the World Famous Nile Theater in Mesa. Competitors will have to square off in front of the pros, including 2013 Full Beard Natural World Champion Jeff Langum.
So get going and get growing; You’re not getting any beardier!
- Study shows Phoenix is most stressed city in Arizona, Scottsdale the least
- Canned food structures on display for Phoenix ‘Canstruction’ competition
- Winning $1M Arizona Lottery ticket sold in Mesa remains unclaimed
- Mesa daughter, parents, avoid jail time for hiding baby in custody case
- Missing 76-year-old man found safe after being last seen in Mesa