PHOENIX — Do you have a beard? Do you like said beard? Would you like to do some good with that beard?
If you answered yes to all of those questions, this is the contest for you!
The Whisker Bent and Hell Bound Facial Hair Competition will weed out the men from the boys and the women from the girls while raising money for Rockstar Rescue, an pet rescue and recovery organization.
With more than a dozen facial hair categories judging beards of varied lengths, mustaches, and even fake beard competitions for the ladies, the bushy and burly can come out and put their genetic growth skills to the test.
The event will be held on Nov. 7 at the World Famous Nile Theater in Mesa. Competitors will have to square off in front of the pros, including 2013 Full Beard Natural World Champion Jeff Langum.
So get going and get growing; You’re not getting any beardier!
- Valley law enforcement K9s undergo explosive detection training
- Here are the Phoenix-area highway restrictions for Jan. 19 weekend
- Amazon passes over Arizona cities for second headquarters site
- Pie Face Showdown is supposed to be fun, but not for this Mesa 5-year-old
- Main Street Minute: Black Chamber of Arizona recruits new leader