The city of Gilbert will be opening yet another Goodwill of Central Arizona in 2013.
According to Phoenix Business Journal Goodwill signed a lease for its fourth store in Gilbert, as well as for a smaller store space in San Luis, a smaller town near Yuma.
Aside from simply opening new locations, Goodwill makes use of buildings that were cleared out during the recession. For example, the new Gilbert store will be located where a Whole Foods once stood.
“We are honored to be able to help Goodwill of Central Arizona expand their presence in Arizona while positively impacting the community with each new store,” Andy Kroot, a principal at Velocity who represented Goodwill, said in the statement. “Goodwill now has well over 60 stores in the area with many more planned for 2013/2014; we are continuing to search for great, high-traffic locations.”
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon