An imported sandwich shop will be opening its sixth location in the Phoenix-metro area.
According to Phoenix Business Journal Delaware-based restaurant Capriotti’s will open its second location in Scottsdale.
The shop will be owned and operated by the same two people that run the other Scottsdale location, Warren Ruttenberg and Adam Gilburne.
This is not the only new sandwich shop coming to town, as other restaurants, including Portillo’s and Cousin’s Subs, have reportedly announced plans to open locations in the same general area.
Capriotti’s new location will be where Schlotzsky’s Deli once stood in Old Town Scottsdale. It will also include an Everything’s Bagel shop.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development