It’s the season of pumpkin-flavored everything, but there are some seriously unsuspecting pumpkin haters.
Corgi puppies are on the list.
These adorable balls of fluff seem to despise little pumpkins. In this video, Bilbo, is just letting this mini pumpkin have it. Whatever this pumpkin did — being orange, being round, whatever — Bilbo is not pleased.
“Bilbo still can’t deal with the mini pumpkin,” the video’s caption reads.
It turns out Bilbo isn’t the only corgi with a pumpkin problem. In this 2013 video, fellow corgi puppy Maya shows a distaste for her pumpkin plaything.
We feel you, Corgi babies. This season can get a bit pumpkin-overloaded. However, fall just started, so you’re going to need to chill out for a while.
- Brutal winter in northeast US freezes part of Atlantic Ocean
- Man slaps embattled producer Harvey Weinstein at Scottsdale restaurant
- Phoenix-area suburb posts funny video to show off warm winter weather
- ADOT asks Arizona drivers to vote for favorite highway safety messages
- KTAR News hosts, reporters share biggest news stories of 2017