MESA, Ariz. – Thousands of people are expected to turn out for The Savvy Sale happening in Mesa.
“It’s the largest kids’ consignment event in the state,” said organizer Wendy Kimmel.
Approximately 200 consigners brought in merchandise to sell at the event. You can find everything from bottles to bibs, clothes to cribs.
You can snag discounts of up to 90 percent off regular retail and consigners brought in merchandise suitable for expectant moms, infants, toddlers, kids and teens.
The event is happening at the Spring of Life Church on 1330 S. Crismon Road in Mesa from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday. There is a $1 admission fee.
For me information, please visit The Savvy Sale website.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development