Students representing 45 organizations on ASU’s campus will volunteer over 1,500 hours of community service at more than 25 locations during the “Devils in Disguise” event March 23.
According to a university press release, there will be a number of volunteer options from which applicants may choose from on “Devils in Disguise” day.
This year will also mark the first time the project will feature all four campuses since the event began in 2000.
“Devils in Disguise,” led by the Changemaker Central Arizona State University Community Service Coalition, is currently collaborating with a wide-range of organizations including the Boys and Girls Club of Metropolitan Phoenix, Phoenix Children’s Hospital and St. Vincent de Paul.
The event, which will provide students with shuttle transportation, is scheduled to begin at 9 a.m. and end at 1 p.m. Food and entertainment will also be provided.
Students can register at the ASU website.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets