Students representing 45 organizations on ASU’s campus will volunteer over 1,500 hours of community service at more than 25 locations during the “Devils in Disguise” event March 23.
According to a university press release, there will be a number of volunteer options from which applicants may choose from on “Devils in Disguise” day.
This year will also mark the first time the project will feature all four campuses since the event began in 2000.
“Devils in Disguise,” led by the Changemaker Central Arizona State University Community Service Coalition, is currently collaborating with a wide-range of organizations including the Boys and Girls Club of Metropolitan Phoenix, Phoenix Children’s Hospital and St. Vincent de Paul.
The event, which will provide students with shuttle transportation, is scheduled to begin at 9 a.m. and end at 1 p.m. Food and entertainment will also be provided.
Students can register at the ASU website.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier