Students representing 45 organizations on ASU’s campus will volunteer over 1,500 hours of community service at more than 25 locations during the “Devils in Disguise” event March 23.
According to a university press release, there will be a number of volunteer options from which applicants may choose from on “Devils in Disguise” day.
This year will also mark the first time the project will feature all four campuses since the event began in 2000.
“Devils in Disguise,” led by the Changemaker Central Arizona State University Community Service Coalition, is currently collaborating with a wide-range of organizations including the Boys and Girls Club of Metropolitan Phoenix, Phoenix Children’s Hospital and St. Vincent de Paul.
The event, which will provide students with shuttle transportation, is scheduled to begin at 9 a.m. and end at 1 p.m. Food and entertainment will also be provided.
Students can register at the ASU website.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development