PHOENIX — Hotdoggers piloting the one and only Oscar Mayer Wienermobile arrived in the Valley on Thursday and will be in town until Monday.
Every year, Oscar Mayer recruits soon-to-be college graduates to drive the massive wiener on wheels across the country, spreading “miles of smiles.”
“We get to hang out, taking pictures, hula hooping, just having a great time with the Wienermobile,” said Jessica Barndt, an official Hotdogger.
At each event, the team hosts games, hands out coupons and of course the iconic Wiener Whistles.
The Weinermobile will be at the following locations this week:
Thursday: Walmart, 5845 W. Bell, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday: Walmart, 1825 W. Bell, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday: Walmart, 4435 W. Anthem Way, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday: Walmart, 21355 N. Lake Pleasant Pkwy, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Sunday: Walmart, 18551 N. 83rd Avenue, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday: Walmart, 1825 W. Bell, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night