It’s March, meaning students nationwide are setting off for sun-soaked party locales.
Arizona is no stranger to spring breakers, but apparently we’re home to some of the “trashier” getaways, at least according to Coed Magazine.
Coed said Scottsdale was the 13th trashiest destination in the U.S., citing the prevalence of the city’s nightlife district and the infamous blog TheDirty that got its start in the city.
Lake Havasu City, a popular destination for Arizona students, was ranked the sixth trashiest because of the supposed number of unclothed coeds dancing on boats.
Overall, Florida boasts the highest number of trashiest spots for breakers at seven. Las Vegas claimed the top spot, followed by South Padre Island, Texas.
San Diego, another popular destination for Arizonans, was ranked 15th.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food