It’s March, meaning students nationwide are setting off for sun-soaked party locales.
Arizona is no stranger to spring breakers, but apparently we’re home to some of the “trashier” getaways, at least according to Coed Magazine.
Coed said Scottsdale was the 13th trashiest destination in the U.S., citing the prevalence of the city’s nightlife district and the infamous blog TheDirty that got its start in the city.
Lake Havasu City, a popular destination for Arizona students, was ranked the sixth trashiest because of the supposed number of unclothed coeds dancing on boats.
Overall, Florida boasts the highest number of trashiest spots for breakers at seven. Las Vegas claimed the top spot, followed by South Padre Island, Texas.
San Diego, another popular destination for Arizonans, was ranked 15th.
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck