It’s March, meaning students nationwide are setting off for sun-soaked party locales.
Arizona is no stranger to spring breakers, but apparently we’re home to some of the “trashier” getaways, at least according to Coed Magazine.
Coed said Scottsdale was the 13th trashiest destination in the U.S., citing the prevalence of the city’s nightlife district and the infamous blog TheDirty that got its start in the city.
Lake Havasu City, a popular destination for Arizona students, was ranked the sixth trashiest because of the supposed number of unclothed coeds dancing on boats.
Overall, Florida boasts the highest number of trashiest spots for breakers at seven. Las Vegas claimed the top spot, followed by South Padre Island, Texas.
San Diego, another popular destination for Arizonans, was ranked 15th.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development