Two people were shot Saturday night in Tempe after exchanging gunfire.
Tempe Police responded to a shooting near the 1000 block of S. George Street around 8:30 p.m. Saturday after a group of men confronted a resident. According to police, a suspect and the resident drew their weapons and began shooting at one another.
The resident was found by police — the suspects had fled the scene when they arrived — and he was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
One suspect fled to the 2300 block of E. Randall Drive and was taken to the hospital by family members. The hospital notified police of the suspect’s injuries.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- 4 people injured in shooting at business in Madison suburb
- Glendale police searching for suspect who shot, wounded man
- ‘A horrific situation: 4 dead in Cincinnati bank shooting
- Suspect outstanding after shooting near Bethany Home and Central
- Mesa man indicted in Nevada court for manufacturing ammo without license