“I’m not gonna touch it… I’m not touching it!”
Autonomous cars have been talked about in the automotive business for several years now, and the almost-universal feeling associated with them is nervousness.
A few bloggers from Jalopnik put aside those squirmy feelings and tried out the Tesla Model S in its autopilot mode and took a camera along for the ride.
During the video, the car stopped, changed lanes and accommodated for a narrowing road all on its own during a drive in New York City.
Jalopnik was sure to point out, though, that the Model S will not make navigational turns without your input, and it can’t read what signs say. You also have to be on a road with clearly-marked lanes and you must be moving with a car in front of yours.
- Toxic and secluded, this Russian city is unlike any other
- Jimmy Kimmel takes part in stealing kids Halloween candy prank
- Burger King’s new Halloween ad grabs inspiration from ‘It,’ ‘Stranger Things’
- Watch as elderly man comforts dying wife before 80th wedding anniversary
- Here is why California’s musical road sounds absolutely out of tune