Are you ready for a weekend carbo load?
Thanksgiving is a little over a month away and Saturday is a perfect opportunity to prep your stomach for holiday eating — National Pasta Day.
Whether you crave penne, bowtie, angel hair or lasagna, there are plenty of enticing local spots at which to celebrate. Here’s a look at the top Valley spots to indulge in the scrumptious staple, according to Yelp.
- Three Arizona restaurants recognized with James Beard Awards
- Phoenix man sentenced to prison for planning ISIS-inspired attack
- Phoenix trial set for man accused of making bomb parts for jihadists
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- Why wasn’t Arizona chosen for Amazon’s second headquarters?