Are you ready for a weekend carbo load?
Thanksgiving is a little over a month away and Saturday is a perfect opportunity to prep your stomach for holiday eating — National Pasta Day.
Whether you crave penne, bowtie, angel hair or lasagna, there are plenty of enticing local spots at which to celebrate. Here’s a look at the top Valley spots to indulge in the scrumptious staple, according to Yelp.
- Phoenix expected to reach high temperatures of 90 degrees Thursday
- Homeowner shoots armed man who refused to leave Phoenix home
- Phoenix police searching for suspect in 2012 homicide
- California-based chocolate factory to move location to Phoenix area
- Sunday could be last day below 70 degrees in Phoenix until November