Are you ready for a weekend carbo load?
Thanksgiving is a little over a month away and Saturday is a perfect opportunity to prep your stomach for holiday eating — National Pasta Day.
Whether you crave penne, bowtie, angel hair or lasagna, there are plenty of enticing local spots at which to celebrate. Here’s a look at the top Valley spots to indulge in the scrumptious staple, according to Yelp.
- Gilbert woman launches eco-friendly gift wrapping company
- 5 rescued after spending night in Phoenix-area desert due to stuck car
- American Express to add to Phoenix campus, relocate 3,000 jobs there
- Here are some tips for those traveling out of Arizona this Thanksgiving
- Phoenix could see record heat for Thanksgiving holiday