Are you ready for a weekend carbo load?
Thanksgiving is a little over a month away and Saturday is a perfect opportunity to prep your stomach for holiday eating — National Pasta Day.
Whether you crave penne, bowtie, angel hair or lasagna, there are plenty of enticing local spots at which to celebrate. Here’s a look at the top Valley spots to indulge in the scrumptious staple, according to Yelp.
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Surprise man found
- Mountain Pointe teacher helping students at risk gets KTAR News award
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Phoenix ranks best city in nation for fall weather, survey finds
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports