PHOENIX — You can see — and hear — the signs of the housing market recovery across the Valley.
From the Arcadia neighborhood on the east to Maryvale on the west, builders are turning once-abandoned parcels into new residential projects.
“Infill offers a builder an opportunity for a strong demographic, a lot of drive-by traffic so marketing is inexpensive and the area is already established,” said Jim Belfiore, president of Belfiore Real Estate Consulting.
Belfiore said small condominium units are going up, along with projects that range from five to 25 homes.
“Builders are finding feasibility in the city core and there are ample buyers.”
Belfiore expects the best infill opportunities in Phoenix to be gone in a year.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food