PHOENIX — This is definitely something to cheers to: Two Arizona bars recently ranked among the top college bars in the nation, according to The Daily Meal.
El Hefe in Scottsdale and Zuma Grill in Tempe ranked No, 26 and 49, respectively, on the list of the top 50 bars.
Tempe and Scottsdale are both in the vicinity of Arizona State University’s main campus and are known for its extensive nightlife, offering those of legal age a place to dine, drink and dance.
Although they only serve food until 9 p.m., Zuma Grill offers visitors a DJ spinning the hottest tunes five nights a week and their all-day “Toxic Monday” specials attempt to make Mondays a little less, well, toxic.
And with locations in both Scottsdale and Tempe, it’s no surprise El Hefe made the list.
The Mexican-themed bar offers a wide array of delicious grub to tide you over before you burn up the dance floor.
That’s not all: The bar also plays Arizona State and Chicago Bears football games for its guests hailing all the way from the Windy City.
So grab a group of friends, hit the dance floor, throw back a few (responsibly) and take the opportunity to party it up at some of the best college bars in the nation.
After all, you’re not getting any younger!
- Phoenix-area residents can now buy a car — from a vending machine
- Golf Channel program to spotlight Scottsdale as a golf destination
- ‘Take Me to Church’ singer Hozier will perform in Tempe in October
- Olympian Michael Phelps lists Scottsdale-area home for $4.1 million
- Family of Chinese girl killed in Arizona wants more jail for killer