A routine donor to Goodwill has given a total of $1 million in his lifetime.
Phoenix Business Journal reports that upon his last donation of $100,00, Michael Pollack has donated a total of $1 million to Goodwill in the entirety of his life.
“Simply put, I believe in what Goodwill stands for and that is putting people back to work, especially during times like these,” said Pollack, owner of Michael A. Pollack Real Estate Investments. “When you see the stories first hand like I have, people who are getting a chance to go back to work and feed their families and be productive members of society, it is very easy to continue giving to an organization that is truly making a major difference in our community.”
Pollack is an entrepreneur and an Arizona real estate developer. Aside from just cash donations, Pollack has also redeveloped infill spaces were Goodwill stores are now located while his company uses Goodwill’s commercial services for his own shopping centers.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments