PHOENIX — A Phoenix teacher from the Isaac School District was arrested Friday on suspicion of molesting two students.
Eduardo Savinon was arrested after a student and a parent contacted the principal of Alta Butler Elementary School and said Savinon had touched the girl inappropriately.
Police suspect that Savinon touched the 8-year-old girls’ groin areas under their dresses but over the shorts they were wearing underneath. Another student interrupted an attempt to touch one of the girls on at least one occasion.
Savinon was booked on to counts of child molestation and one count of attempted molestation. He has denied the charges.
Anyone with more information on thee crimes is asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department Violent Crimes Bureau at (602) 262-6141.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development