PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The Dukes of Hazzard are in the Valley Saturday night. Tom Wopat and John Schneider are both accomplished musicians. They’re in concert at the Chandler Center for the Arts. Tickets start at $36.
The classic “Casablanca” is on the big screen Friday night as the Biltmore’s Movies in the Park series begins on the Center Lawn. Showtime is 7:30 p.m.
Chandler’s Greek Festival is all weekend long at St. Katherine Greek Orthodox Church. Greek food, Greek beer, and live Greek music. Tickets are only $3.
The former “Saturday Night Live” trio will do some of their funniest skits Friday night at the Chandler Center for the Arts. Tickets start at $45.
Andrew “Dice” Clay brings his Vegas act to Stand Up Live! in Phoenix Friday and Saturday. Tickets are $35.
The legendary musician’s personal artwork is on display at Kierland Commons all weekend long. Admission is free.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon