Halloween: A long-celebrated holiday where kids and adults alike get to take the night off, get dressed up in a costume of their choice and feast on candy.
ALL OF THE CANDY.
Sorry, getting a little ahead of ourselves.
Maybe you’ve already chosen this year’s costume or maybe you’re still looking.
No Halloween costume? No worries!
Dip back into the “Ghosts of Halloween Costumes Past” and watch Mode.com’s video of the most popular Halloween costumes from the past 100 years.
From the classic Catwoman to remaking the iconic outfits from Britney Spears’s hit “Baby…One More Time” to the queen of breaking the internet, Kim Kardashian, you will get to relive all the classics dating back to the creepy masks in 1915.
Maybe it’ll hit you with some inspiration!
- Phoenix records first 110-degree day of 2018 on Monday
- The Amazon Echo is cool, but it’s much cooler when fire is involved
- At least four hurt, suspect dead in shooting at YouTube headquarters
- Apparently you can turn a roll of aluminum foil into a knife
- ‘A limb from Lego’ – an 18-year-old built a prosthetic arm