Halloween: A long-celebrated holiday where kids and adults alike get to take the night off, get dressed up in a costume of their choice and feast on candy.
ALL OF THE CANDY.
Sorry, getting a little ahead of ourselves.
Maybe you’ve already chosen this year’s costume or maybe you’re still looking.
No Halloween costume? No worries!
Dip back into the “Ghosts of Halloween Costumes Past” and watch Mode.com’s video of the most popular Halloween costumes from the past 100 years.
From the classic Catwoman to remaking the iconic outfits from Britney Spears’s hit “Baby…One More Time” to the queen of breaking the internet, Kim Kardashian, you will get to relive all the classics dating back to the creepy masks in 1915.
Maybe it’ll hit you with some inspiration!
- Wonder what it would be like to fly in a $5K first-class suite?
- Homeowner sets up explosive device to ward off package thief
- Watch as two men base jump off Switzerland mountain into tiny plane
- Man builds full-size ‘Star Wars’ tie fighter ahead of new movie
- Little girl gets big surprise after first time seeing her father without a beard