Halloween: A long-celebrated holiday where kids and adults alike get to take the night off, get dressed up in a costume of their choice and feast on candy.
ALL OF THE CANDY.
Sorry, getting a little ahead of ourselves.
Maybe you’ve already chosen this year’s costume or maybe you’re still looking.
No Halloween costume? No worries!
Dip back into the “Ghosts of Halloween Costumes Past” and watch Mode.com’s video of the most popular Halloween costumes from the past 100 years.
From the classic Catwoman to remaking the iconic outfits from Britney Spears’s hit “Baby…One More Time” to the queen of breaking the internet, Kim Kardashian, you will get to relive all the classics dating back to the creepy masks in 1915.
Maybe it’ll hit you with some inspiration!
- New Zealand couple offered free trip to Norway in new marketing campaign
- Video of dog retrieving football tees for Boise State goes viral
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- British reporter taken on wild virtual reality ride on live TV
- YouTube prankster picks up girls in toy car at Arizona State University