Who doesn’t love starting their day with some lighthearted, morning television?
(Especially when things go a little haywire.)
During an Oct. 9 broadcast of the Omaha, Nebraska morning show ‘The Morning Blend,” two television anchors got the surprise of their life when a guest pulls off an epic prank on them.
Kip Smith, an employee from a local wildlife organization called Wildlife Encounters, decided to pull a little prank on anchors Mike DiGiacomo and Mary Nelson when he brought out his skunk.
See the hilarity ensue around the 3:20 mark.
- ‘A limb from Lego’ – an 18-year-old built a prosthetic arm
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- Digital recruiting aims to help Phoenix police reach millennials
- Rabies discoveries are becoming more common among Arizona’s wildlife
- Neighbors come together for ‘Neighbor Dance Challenge’