PHOENIX — Starting Oct. 26, thousands are expected at the Phoenix Convention Center for the three-day Southwest Cannabis Conference and Expo.
“We are a conference dedicated to the consumer meets industry,” said Rory Mendoza, executive director of the convention.
This will be a great chance for education, job creation, business, and investment opportunities all connecting with the medical side of cannabis.
“We are expecting a good crowd, as well as very professional,” he said. “Where consumers can see what the industry is providing, and from every aspect.”
The conference has a large line up speakers, presentations and hundreds of exhibits that will educate attendee’s about the marijuana industry’s potential.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Hail makes rare appearance as storms roll through Phoenix area
- Woman accused of robbing elderly woman at Fry’s in Phoenix last month
- 21 salmonella cases in Arizona linked to Phoenix-area processing plant
- Wag! dog walking service to open new Phoenix office this month
- Trump says US will pull out of intermediate range nuke pact