PHOENIX — Starting Oct. 26, thousands are expected at the Phoenix Convention Center for the three-day Southwest Cannabis Conference and Expo.
“We are a conference dedicated to the consumer meets industry,” said Rory Mendoza, executive director of the convention.
This will be a great chance for education, job creation, business, and investment opportunities all connecting with the medical side of cannabis.
“We are expecting a good crowd, as well as very professional,” he said. “Where consumers can see what the industry is providing, and from every aspect.”
The conference has a large line up speakers, presentations and hundreds of exhibits that will educate attendee’s about the marijuana industry’s potential.
- Tempe City Hall selected as ugliest building in Arizona
- Phoenix restaurant Coup Des Tartes to permanently close its doors
- Phoenix airport exploring plan to leave parking business
- Items from Macayo’s heading to auction in Phoenix, Casa Grande, Tucson
- Hula’s Modern Tiki to close in Phoenix, relocate nearby