PHOENIX — Starting Oct. 26, thousands are expected at the Phoenix Convention Center for the three-day Southwest Cannabis Conference and Expo.
“We are a conference dedicated to the consumer meets industry,” said Rory Mendoza, executive director of the convention.
This will be a great chance for education, job creation, business, and investment opportunities all connecting with the medical side of cannabis.
“We are expecting a good crowd, as well as very professional,” he said. “Where consumers can see what the industry is providing, and from every aspect.”
The conference has a large line up speakers, presentations and hundreds of exhibits that will educate attendee’s about the marijuana industry’s potential.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silent Witness leads to 144 felony suspects arrested in Arizona in 2018
- Santana coming to Phoenix in June to celebrate Woodstock, ‘Supernatural’
- Man rescued from 18-inch storm drain in West Phoenix
- North Phoenix roadway remains restricted after water main break
- Hacienda launches internal review after vegetative patient gives birth