PHOENIX — Starting Oct. 26, thousands are expected at the Phoenix Convention Center for the three-day Southwest Cannabis Conference and Expo.
“We are a conference dedicated to the consumer meets industry,” said Rory Mendoza, executive director of the convention.
This will be a great chance for education, job creation, business, and investment opportunities all connecting with the medical side of cannabis.
“We are expecting a good crowd, as well as very professional,” he said. “Where consumers can see what the industry is providing, and from every aspect.”
The conference has a large line up speakers, presentations and hundreds of exhibits that will educate attendee’s about the marijuana industry’s potential.
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports
- Tempe introduces program to give jobs, living assistance to homeless
- Frontier Airlines to start offering flights between Phoenix, Orlando
- Suspect, officer injured in Phoenix shooting, police say
- Woman rescued from Camelback Mountain after getting lost on trail