PHOENIX — Starting Oct. 26, thousands are expected at the Phoenix Convention Center for the three-day Southwest Cannabis Conference and Expo.
“We are a conference dedicated to the consumer meets industry,” said Rory Mendoza, executive director of the convention.
This will be a great chance for education, job creation, business, and investment opportunities all connecting with the medical side of cannabis.
“We are expecting a good crowd, as well as very professional,” he said. “Where consumers can see what the industry is providing, and from every aspect.”
The conference has a large line up speakers, presentations and hundreds of exhibits that will educate attendee’s about the marijuana industry’s potential.
- Parts of I-10 in Phoenix to be restricted for South Mountain Freeway work
- Cottonwood teacher arrested for sexual conduct with minor
- Phoenix officer injured in off-duty assault; suspect arrested
- Visitors at Phoenix Zoo can now see baby giraffe in person
- Downtown Phoenix law school on probation cancels fall classes