Stop me if this sounds familiar: A film about Steve Jobs, the co-founder of Apple, that tries to tell his life story.
Well unlike the last one that came out, this one is actually good. Partially because it’s just a better movie, but primarily because there’s no Ashton Kutcher.
Mean jokes, aside, I really liked “Steve Jobs.” The star-studded cast, led by Michael Fassbender, help carry this clever film. The movie basically used three different Apple product launches to move the plot along and focuses a lot more on Jobs as a man, rather than a technical giant.
I thought it was a great movie that’s worth taking the time to go see.
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day