Stop me if this sounds familiar: A film about Steve Jobs, the co-founder of Apple, that tries to tell his life story.
Well unlike the last one that came out, this one is actually good. Partially because it’s just a better movie, but primarily because there’s no Ashton Kutcher.
Mean jokes, aside, I really liked “Steve Jobs.” The star-studded cast, led by Michael Fassbender, help carry this clever film. The movie basically used three different Apple product launches to move the plot along and focuses a lot more on Jobs as a man, rather than a technical giant.
I thought it was a great movie that’s worth taking the time to go see.
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech
- Another Arizona family to be featured on ‘Family Feud’ game show