Stop me if this sounds familiar: A film about Steve Jobs, the co-founder of Apple, that tries to tell his life story.
Well unlike the last one that came out, this one is actually good. Partially because it’s just a better movie, but primarily because there’s no Ashton Kutcher.
Mean jokes, aside, I really liked “Steve Jobs.” The star-studded cast, led by Michael Fassbender, help carry this clever film. The movie basically used three different Apple product launches to move the plot along and focuses a lot more on Jobs as a man, rather than a technical giant.
I thought it was a great movie that’s worth taking the time to go see.
Bruce St. James & Pamela Hughes
- Arizona’s Stevie Nicks to be inducted into Rock Hall of Fame again
- Dick Cheney biopic ‘Vice’ tops Golden Globes nominations
- Queen, Adam Lambert returning to Phoenix area on North American tour
- Here are the best movies to watch with your family during Thanksgiving
- Spend the night with the Rolling Stones at State Farm Stadium in May