Stop me if this sounds familiar: A film about Steve Jobs, the co-founder of Apple, that tries to tell his life story.
Well unlike the last one that came out, this one is actually good. Partially because it’s just a better movie, but primarily because there’s no Ashton Kutcher.
Mean jokes, aside, I really liked “Steve Jobs.” The star-studded cast, led by Michael Fassbender, help carry this clever film. The movie basically used three different Apple product launches to move the plot along and focuses a lot more on Jobs as a man, rather than a technical giant.
I thought it was a great movie that’s worth taking the time to go see.
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening