Even with the abundance of fish and chicken sandwiches, along with breakfast at fast food restaurants, In-N-Out Burger stays true to its roots with a basic and home-like feel.
According to Oceregister.com, In-N-Out refuses to franchise its restaurants, while keeping a slow but steady expansion.
“Our focus (is) on quality. I think the customers really respect that,” said In-N-Out Burger President Lynsi Torres. “I do try to keep that family atmosphere here. That’s very important to me.”
Only 30, Torres inherited the family business after a series of untimely deaths among her seniors.
The company has risen from 202 to 281 restaurants since Torres’ grandmother, Esther Snyder, passed away in 2006.
Torres focuses a heavy emphasis on keeping things original.
“We’re not changing things like many other companies do,” she said. “That’s kept us unique; it’s kept the customers feeling like we’re not a sellout.”
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night