Even with the abundance of fish and chicken sandwiches, along with breakfast at fast food restaurants, In-N-Out Burger stays true to its roots with a basic and home-like feel.
According to Oceregister.com, In-N-Out refuses to franchise its restaurants, while keeping a slow but steady expansion.
“Our focus (is) on quality. I think the customers really respect that,” said In-N-Out Burger President Lynsi Torres. “I do try to keep that family atmosphere here. That’s very important to me.”
Only 30, Torres inherited the family business after a series of untimely deaths among her seniors.
The company has risen from 202 to 281 restaurants since Torres’ grandmother, Esther Snyder, passed away in 2006.
Torres focuses a heavy emphasis on keeping things original.
“We’re not changing things like many other companies do,” she said. “That’s kept us unique; it’s kept the customers feeling like we’re not a sellout.”
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.