Even with the abundance of fish and chicken sandwiches, along with breakfast at fast food restaurants, In-N-Out Burger stays true to its roots with a basic and home-like feel.
According to Oceregister.com, In-N-Out refuses to franchise its restaurants, while keeping a slow but steady expansion.
“Our focus (is) on quality. I think the customers really respect that,” said In-N-Out Burger President Lynsi Torres. “I do try to keep that family atmosphere here. That’s very important to me.”
Only 30, Torres inherited the family business after a series of untimely deaths among her seniors.
The company has risen from 202 to 281 restaurants since Torres’ grandmother, Esther Snyder, passed away in 2006.
Torres focuses a heavy emphasis on keeping things original.
“We’re not changing things like many other companies do,” she said. “That’s kept us unique; it’s kept the customers feeling like we’re not a sellout.”
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise