PHOENIX — Hungry for some food-truck grub in the East Valley on a Thursday night? You’re in luck, because the Gilbert Town Square “Feastival” is hosting a soft opening from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The event will feature 10 to 20 food trucks, including Bang Bang Dumpling, Tia Rosa’s and the Grilled Cheese Truck, according to the food blog Mouth by Southwest.
The full-blown grand opening of the weekly food meet-up has been set for Oct. 22 at the town square, 1012 S. Gilbert Road near Warner Road.
- Phoenix-area cities among best in US for buying investment properties
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Gilbert deal for Deloitte operations center will bring 2,500 tech jobs
- Phoenix-area mother missing since March mysteriously turns up in NY
- Celebrate National Donut Day with the Valley’s most drool-inducing treats