PHOENIX — Hungry for some food-truck grub in the East Valley on a Thursday night? You’re in luck, because the Gilbert Town Square “Feastival” is hosting a soft opening from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The event will feature 10 to 20 food trucks, including Bang Bang Dumpling, Tia Rosa’s and the Grilled Cheese Truck, according to the food blog Mouth by Southwest.
The full-blown grand opening of the weekly food meet-up has been set for Oct. 22 at the town square, 1012 S. Gilbert Road near Warner Road.
- Alaska Airlines adds daily flight to Phoenix from Seattle suburb
- Dave Ramsey says: Businesses that don’t take cash miss out on sales
- Main Street Minute: Restaurant jobs are available at Phoenix airport
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Phoenix-area group donates food-filled backpacks to hungry schoolkids