PHOENIX — Hungry for some food-truck grub in the East Valley on a Thursday night? You’re in luck, because the Gilbert Town Square “Feastival” is hosting a soft opening from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The event will feature 10 to 20 food trucks, including Bang Bang Dumpling, Tia Rosa’s and the Grilled Cheese Truck, according to the food blog Mouth by Southwest.
The full-blown grand opening of the weekly food meet-up has been set for Oct. 22 at the town square, 1012 S. Gilbert Road near Warner Road.
- Target is raising minimum hourly wage to $15 by end of 2020
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports
- Main Street Minute: State library picks up grant to digitize newspapers
- ATM turns 50, forever changes consumer behavior