PHOENIX — Hungry for some food-truck grub in the East Valley on a Thursday night? You’re in luck, because the Gilbert Town Square “Feastival” is hosting a soft opening from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The event will feature 10 to 20 food trucks, including Bang Bang Dumpling, Tia Rosa’s and the Grilled Cheese Truck, according to the food blog Mouth by Southwest.
The full-blown grand opening of the weekly food meet-up has been set for Oct. 22 at the town square, 1012 S. Gilbert Road near Warner Road.
- Gilbert company to build land mapping satellite after NASA approval
- Historic Castle Hot Springs Resort will be revived in Arizona
- Study shows Arizona cities rank among happiest places to live in US
- I’ll take two: Burger Battle returning to Scottsdale later this month
- Check out Arizona’s favorite places to eat based on OpenTable reviews