PHOENIX — Interstate 10 closures near the Deck Park Tunnel may affect drivers this weekend in the downtown Phoenix area.
The Arizona Department of Transportation is also reporting weekend freeway closures over the next several weeks.
• Eastbound Interstate 10 will be closed between Interstate 17 and Seventh Street from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for Deck Park Tunnel maintenance and improvement work. The north- and southbound Interstate 17 ramps to eastbound I-10 also will be closed.
• Northbound Loop 101 will be closed between Rio Salado Parkway, near the Loop 202 and McDowell Road, from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for rubberized asphalt paving as part of the ongoing freeway-widening project in the area. Both Loop 202 ramps to northbound Loop 101 will be closed.
• Eastbound Loop 202 will be closed between Gilbert and Higley roads in Mesa from 10 p.m. Friday to 11 p.m. Saturday for widening project. Eastbound Loop 202 also closed between Val Vista Drive and McDowell Road from 11 p.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Monday.
• For the weekend of Oct. 23-26, the westbound I-10 10 will be closed between the Interstate 17 interchange near Sky Harbor Airport and Seventh Avenue by the tunnel from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for additional tunnel maintenance and improvements.
• For the weekend of Oct. 23-26, northbound Loop 101 will be closed between Rio Salado Parkway, near the Loop 202 and Thomas Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for rubberized asphalt paving. Both Loop 202 ramps to northbound Loop 101 will be closed.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Pack of dogs captured safely after running along Phoenix freeway
- ADOT: No weekend freeway closures, part of Pecos Road closed
- HonorHealth breaks ground in north Phoenix on 6th hospital Thursday
- Accident shuts down ramp on eastbound Interstate 10 in Tempe
- I-10 westbound traffic near Eloy diverted as safety project progresses