The Arizona Cardinals will not change the 2013 season ticket prices from the past few years.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, Cardinals season ticket prices are one of the cheapest in the NF,L despite the added $6-per-game fee that goes to the Arizona Sports & Tourism Authority stadium operators.
Cardinals season tickets include eight regular-season home games plus two preseason games. Season tickets on the lower level of University of Phoenix Stadium range between $65 and $112.50 per game, while upper-level seats go for between $25 and $70 per game.
Other areas, including club seats, will be more expensive than the 2012 season. 2013 luxury seat prices range between $160 and $360.
Following the Cardinals hire of new head coach Bruce Arians, President Michael Bidwill has assured season ticket owners that the team will soon return to their peak.
“The results have been well beneath the standards of what we expect and you deserve,” he said in a letter sent to fans with season ticket renewal offers. “You have my commitment that we are devoting all our energy and efforts toward returning to the top of the NFC West, returning to the playoffs and returning to the Super Bowl.”
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon