The Arizona Cardinals will not change the 2013 season ticket prices from the past few years.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, Cardinals season ticket prices are one of the cheapest in the NF,L despite the added $6-per-game fee that goes to the Arizona Sports & Tourism Authority stadium operators.
Cardinals season tickets include eight regular-season home games plus two preseason games. Season tickets on the lower level of University of Phoenix Stadium range between $65 and $112.50 per game, while upper-level seats go for between $25 and $70 per game.
Other areas, including club seats, will be more expensive than the 2012 season. 2013 luxury seat prices range between $160 and $360.
Following the Cardinals hire of new head coach Bruce Arians, President Michael Bidwill has assured season ticket owners that the team will soon return to their peak.
“The results have been well beneath the standards of what we expect and you deserve,” he said in a letter sent to fans with season ticket renewal offers. “You have my commitment that we are devoting all our energy and efforts toward returning to the top of the NFC West, returning to the playoffs and returning to the Super Bowl.”
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match