The Arizona Cardinals will not change the 2013 season ticket prices from the past few years.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, Cardinals season ticket prices are one of the cheapest in the NF,L despite the added $6-per-game fee that goes to the Arizona Sports & Tourism Authority stadium operators.
Cardinals season tickets include eight regular-season home games plus two preseason games. Season tickets on the lower level of University of Phoenix Stadium range between $65 and $112.50 per game, while upper-level seats go for between $25 and $70 per game.
Other areas, including club seats, will be more expensive than the 2012 season. 2013 luxury seat prices range between $160 and $360.
Following the Cardinals hire of new head coach Bruce Arians, President Michael Bidwill has assured season ticket owners that the team will soon return to their peak.
“The results have been well beneath the standards of what we expect and you deserve,” he said in a letter sent to fans with season ticket renewal offers. “You have my commitment that we are devoting all our energy and efforts toward returning to the top of the NFC West, returning to the playoffs and returning to the Super Bowl.”
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments