Customers who shopped at Sprouts Farmers Market should keep a close eye on their bank statements over the next few weeks.
The grocery chain announced Friday that it found software in its system that compromised payment information processed at 19 of its stores, 13 of which were in Arizona.
The data — credit and debt card numbers without associated PIN numbers — was compromised between Jan. 25 and Jan. 29.
Sprouts has replaced the terminals in question.
The Arizona stores affected are as follows:
1813 N. Dysart Rd., Avondale
1959 W. Ray Rd., Chandler
2855 S. Alma School Rd., Chandler
2582 S. Val Vista Dr, Gilbert
5130 W. Peoria Ave., Glendale
5665 W. Bell Rd., Glendale
1933 E. Brown Rd., Mesa
5225 E. Southern Ave., Mesa
7665 N. Oracle Way, Oro Valley
8375 W. Thunderbird Rd., Peoria
8040 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix
2824 E. Indian School Rd., Phoenix
13759 W. Bell Rd., Surprise
The six other stores affected are in California.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development