Customers who shopped at Sprouts Farmers Market should keep a close eye on their bank statements over the next few weeks.
The grocery chain announced Friday that it found software in its system that compromised payment information processed at 19 of its stores, 13 of which were in Arizona.
The data — credit and debt card numbers without associated PIN numbers — was compromised between Jan. 25 and Jan. 29.
Sprouts has replaced the terminals in question.
The Arizona stores affected are as follows:
1813 N. Dysart Rd., Avondale
1959 W. Ray Rd., Chandler
2855 S. Alma School Rd., Chandler
2582 S. Val Vista Dr, Gilbert
5130 W. Peoria Ave., Glendale
5665 W. Bell Rd., Glendale
1933 E. Brown Rd., Mesa
5225 E. Southern Ave., Mesa
7665 N. Oracle Way, Oro Valley
8375 W. Thunderbird Rd., Peoria
8040 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix
2824 E. Indian School Rd., Phoenix
13759 W. Bell Rd., Surprise
The six other stores affected are in California.
- Peak your palate with gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again