A cow was loose on the I-10 after escaping from a trailer that had pulled over to repair a tire.
According to the Arizona Department of Public Safety, the cow was on the I-10 westbound and caused multiple roadway restrictions.
Reports say that the cow was shot.
- ‘Safety corridors’ along Arizona freeways saw fewer crashes in 2017
- 80-year-old accused of Tucson bank robbery has decades-old record
- Arizona education gets low marks on annual report card
- Schweikert aggravated with Senate as government shutdown looms
- Arizona attorney general, truckers take human trafficking fight to road