PHOENIX — The old saying “If you’re not first, you’re last,” might be true, but Phoenix definitely came in last when it ranked first as the most bug-filled city in the nation.
According to Thumbtack.com, Phoenix is crawling with termites, ants, bedbugs, roaches and all the multiple-legged insects in between.
But, before you freak out, the website collected its data from bug and pest removal service requests.
So, to be clear, Phoenix might not be the city with the most bugs, but we are definitely the city that can not stand them the most.
San Antonio, Texas; Kansas City, Missouri; Houston, Texas; and Austin, Texas rounded out the top five.
El Paso, Texas; Fresno, California; Santa Cruz, California; Salinas, California; and Spokane, Washington were the least buggy cities in the nation.
- Cancer survivors, supporters push for Arizona bills to ease cancer burden
- Suit alleges Motel 6 discriminated against Latino customers
- Delay granted at Phoenix trial for man accused of making bomb parts
- WWE releases Enzo Amore after Phoenix woman accuses him of rape
- Arizona man cannot hunt for decade after illegally killing bighorn sheep