PHOENIX — The old saying “If you’re not first, you’re last,” might be true, but Phoenix definitely came in last when it ranked first as the most bug-filled city in the nation.
According to Thumbtack.com, Phoenix is crawling with termites, ants, bedbugs, roaches and all the multiple-legged insects in between.
But, before you freak out, the website collected its data from bug and pest removal service requests.
So, to be clear, Phoenix might not be the city with the most bugs, but we are definitely the city that can not stand them the most.
San Antonio, Texas; Kansas City, Missouri; Houston, Texas; and Austin, Texas rounded out the top five.
El Paso, Texas; Fresno, California; Santa Cruz, California; Salinas, California; and Spokane, Washington were the least buggy cities in the nation.
- MCSO to change to all-orange inmate uniforms to save taxpayer money
- Glendale Glitters to light up West Valley suburb for the holiday season
- Here are five tips for Black Friday you shouldn’t ignore
- Here are 10 things Arizonans should be thankful for on Thanksgiving
- Arizona state senator recovering after collision with drunk driver in Phoenix