PHOENIX — The old saying “If you’re not first, you’re last,” might be true, but Phoenix definitely came in last when it ranked first as the most bug-filled city in the nation.
According to Thumbtack.com, Phoenix is crawling with termites, ants, bedbugs, roaches and all the multiple-legged insects in between.
But, before you freak out, the website collected its data from bug and pest removal service requests.
So, to be clear, Phoenix might not be the city with the most bugs, but we are definitely the city that can not stand them the most.
San Antonio, Texas; Kansas City, Missouri; Houston, Texas; and Austin, Texas rounded out the top five.
El Paso, Texas; Fresno, California; Santa Cruz, California; Salinas, California; and Spokane, Washington were the least buggy cities in the nation.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Mesa school custodian arrested for luring minor for sex over 3 years
- Extension of Phoenix light rail debated in Latino community
- Phoenix developer bids $7.2 million for 23 acres of State Trust Land
- Arizona gets failing grade in ranking of best states for teachers
- Documentary about Mayo Clinic to air on Tuesday