PHOENIX — The old saying “If you’re not first, you’re last,” might be true, but Phoenix definitely came in last when it ranked first as the most bug-filled city in the nation.
According to Thumbtack.com, Phoenix is crawling with termites, ants, bedbugs, roaches and all the multiple-legged insects in between.
But, before you freak out, the website collected its data from bug and pest removal service requests.
So, to be clear, Phoenix might not be the city with the most bugs, but we are definitely the city that can not stand them the most.
San Antonio, Texas; Kansas City, Missouri; Houston, Texas; and Austin, Texas rounded out the top five.
El Paso, Texas; Fresno, California; Santa Cruz, California; Salinas, California; and Spokane, Washington were the least buggy cities in the nation.
- Homeowner shoots armed man who refused to leave Phoenix home
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Three firefighters injured while battling brush fire near Yuma
- Arizona State University on-campus event will continue despite lawsuit
- Interior Sec. Ryan Zinke talks opioid crisis in Arizona’s Indian country