Drivers can expect a relatively restriction-free weekend in the Valley, but there is one snarl on Interstate 10.
The I-10 on- and off-ramps at 75th Avenue will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for pavement improvements. I-10 will be down to one lane in each direction at this time.
Westbound US 60 will be down to one lane between 71st and 75th avenues from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday for bridge painting.
Eastbound US 60 will be down to one lane between 75th and 71st avenues from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for the removal of a concrete barrier.
The Loop 202 off-ramps at Hawes Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 p.m. Saturday for State Route 24 work.
Southbound Interstate 17 on-ramp and frontage road at Dunlap Avenue will be closed from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. Sunday for maintenance.
US 60 is expected to receive heavy traffic because of the Renaissance Festival.
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees