Drivers can expect a relatively restriction-free weekend in the Valley, but there is one snarl on Interstate 10.
The I-10 on- and off-ramps at 75th Avenue will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for pavement improvements. I-10 will be down to one lane in each direction at this time.
Westbound US 60 will be down to one lane between 71st and 75th avenues from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday for bridge painting.
Eastbound US 60 will be down to one lane between 75th and 71st avenues from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for the removal of a concrete barrier.
The Loop 202 off-ramps at Hawes Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 p.m. Saturday for State Route 24 work.
Southbound Interstate 17 on-ramp and frontage road at Dunlap Avenue will be closed from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. Sunday for maintenance.
US 60 is expected to receive heavy traffic because of the Renaissance Festival.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments