Drivers can expect a relatively restriction-free weekend in the Valley, but there is one snarl on Interstate 10.
The I-10 on- and off-ramps at 75th Avenue will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for pavement improvements. I-10 will be down to one lane in each direction at this time.
Westbound US 60 will be down to one lane between 71st and 75th avenues from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday for bridge painting.
Eastbound US 60 will be down to one lane between 75th and 71st avenues from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for the removal of a concrete barrier.
The Loop 202 off-ramps at Hawes Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 p.m. Saturday for State Route 24 work.
Southbound Interstate 17 on-ramp and frontage road at Dunlap Avenue will be closed from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. Sunday for maintenance.
US 60 is expected to receive heavy traffic because of the Renaissance Festival.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food