PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Fox News Anchor Bill O’Reilly, along with Dennis Miller, bring their Bolder and Fresher Tour to Comerica Theater Friday night. Tickets start at $78.
New wave R&B star Miguel is at Celebrity Theater Friday night. The concert starts at 8:30 p.m. Tickets are $30.
Local favorite Tony Vicich is doing his high-energy stand-up routine at the Tempe Center for the Arts Friday night. The show will be recorded for his new DVD. Tickets start at $11.
Take a trip back to the 1990s Saturday night with Wilson Phillips. The group is at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino. Tickets are $99.
Comedian Carlos Mencia performs Friday night at Stand Up Live! Tickets are $39.
One of the nation’s biggest outdoorsman expos runs all weekend long at University of Phoenix Stadium. Tickets are $12.
Legendary comedienne Vicky Lawrence is at the Chandler Center for the Arts Saturday night. The former “Carol Burnette” cast member does a two-woman show featuring her as herself, then Lawrence plays her alter ego “Mama.” Tickets range between $32 and $44.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains