PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Fox News Anchor Bill O’Reilly, along with Dennis Miller, bring their Bolder and Fresher Tour to Comerica Theater Friday night. Tickets start at $78.
New wave R&B star Miguel is at Celebrity Theater Friday night. The concert starts at 8:30 p.m. Tickets are $30.
Local favorite Tony Vicich is doing his high-energy stand-up routine at the Tempe Center for the Arts Friday night. The show will be recorded for his new DVD. Tickets start at $11.
Take a trip back to the 1990s Saturday night with Wilson Phillips. The group is at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino. Tickets are $99.
Comedian Carlos Mencia performs Friday night at Stand Up Live! Tickets are $39.
One of the nation’s biggest outdoorsman expos runs all weekend long at University of Phoenix Stadium. Tickets are $12.
Legendary comedienne Vicky Lawrence is at the Chandler Center for the Arts Saturday night. The former “Carol Burnette” cast member does a two-woman show featuring her as herself, then Lawrence plays her alter ego “Mama.” Tickets range between $32 and $44.
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona