PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Fox News Anchor Bill O’Reilly, along with Dennis Miller, bring their Bolder and Fresher Tour to Comerica Theater Friday night. Tickets start at $78.
New wave R&B star Miguel is at Celebrity Theater Friday night. The concert starts at 8:30 p.m. Tickets are $30.
Local favorite Tony Vicich is doing his high-energy stand-up routine at the Tempe Center for the Arts Friday night. The show will be recorded for his new DVD. Tickets start at $11.
Take a trip back to the 1990s Saturday night with Wilson Phillips. The group is at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino. Tickets are $99.
Comedian Carlos Mencia performs Friday night at Stand Up Live! Tickets are $39.
One of the nation’s biggest outdoorsman expos runs all weekend long at University of Phoenix Stadium. Tickets are $12.
Legendary comedienne Vicky Lawrence is at the Chandler Center for the Arts Saturday night. The former “Carol Burnette” cast member does a two-woman show featuring her as herself, then Lawrence plays her alter ego “Mama.” Tickets range between $32 and $44.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon