TEMPE, Ariz. — There’s a free way for fans to avoid traffic hassles when they go to Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim spring training games.
Fans can head to Mill Avenue in Tempe, where they’ll find a free trolley ride to the game.
You can park in any one of three garages, and get your parking validated at the trolley stop.
“Go to the trolley stop at Fifth and Mill and hop on the trolley, and it will take you to Diablo Stadium,” said Jimmy Cerrachio, Vice President of Consumer Research for Downtown Tempe Community, Inc, adding that the trolleys run every 20 minutes.
“They’ll start two hours before each game,” said Cerrachio. “Most of the games are 1:05 start times, so we’ll be starting the trolleys around 11 a.m.”
The last trolley leaves the stadium 30 minutes after the final out and will bring fans back to Mill Avenue.
For more information, go to millavenue.com/angels.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy