TEMPE, Ariz. — There’s a free way for fans to avoid traffic hassles when they go to Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim spring training games.
Fans can head to Mill Avenue in Tempe, where they’ll find a free trolley ride to the game.
You can park in any one of three garages, and get your parking validated at the trolley stop.
“Go to the trolley stop at Fifth and Mill and hop on the trolley, and it will take you to Diablo Stadium,” said Jimmy Cerrachio, Vice President of Consumer Research for Downtown Tempe Community, Inc, adding that the trolleys run every 20 minutes.
“They’ll start two hours before each game,” said Cerrachio. “Most of the games are 1:05 start times, so we’ll be starting the trolleys around 11 a.m.”
The last trolley leaves the stadium 30 minutes after the final out and will bring fans back to Mill Avenue.
For more information, go to millavenue.com/angels.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier