TEMPE, Ariz. — There’s a free way for fans to avoid traffic hassles when they go to Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim spring training games.
Fans can head to Mill Avenue in Tempe, where they’ll find a free trolley ride to the game.
You can park in any one of three garages, and get your parking validated at the trolley stop.
“Go to the trolley stop at Fifth and Mill and hop on the trolley, and it will take you to Diablo Stadium,” said Jimmy Cerrachio, Vice President of Consumer Research for Downtown Tempe Community, Inc, adding that the trolleys run every 20 minutes.
“They’ll start two hours before each game,” said Cerrachio. “Most of the games are 1:05 start times, so we’ll be starting the trolleys around 11 a.m.”
The last trolley leaves the stadium 30 minutes after the final out and will bring fans back to Mill Avenue.
For more information, go to millavenue.com/angels.
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees