We asked Mac & Gaydos to sit down and give us a short synopsis of the first Democratic presidential debate that was held Tuesday in Las Vegas.
While there were five candidates participating, it seemed the next day’s synopsis tabbed Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders as the only two relevant candidates in the race, at least at this point.
The guys analyze a little reaction between Clinton and Sanders that may have handed Clinton the win in the debate before talking some of the smaller candidates — Martin O’Malley, Jim Webb and Lincoln Chafee. Don’t worry: Mac & Gaydos weren’t sure who some of them were, either.
Check out the video above to get the guys’ opinions on the debate. Hey, it sure beats listening to the Donald.
- Ducey remains confident that John McCain will return to good health
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids event amounts to thousands of donations
- Gov. Doug Ducey working to track state money for K-12 funding, teacher pay
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Gold Star father Khizr Khan to visit Phoenix on latest book tour