We asked Mac & Gaydos to sit down and give us a short synopsis of the first Democratic presidential debate that was held Tuesday in Las Vegas.
While there were five candidates participating, it seemed the next day’s synopsis tabbed Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders as the only two relevant candidates in the race, at least at this point.
The guys analyze a little reaction between Clinton and Sanders that may have handed Clinton the win in the debate before talking some of the smaller candidates — Martin O’Malley, Jim Webb and Lincoln Chafee. Don’t worry: Mac & Gaydos weren’t sure who some of them were, either.
Check out the video above to get the guys’ opinions on the debate. Hey, it sure beats listening to the Donald.
Mac & Gaydos
- Norterra Elementary teacher wins Mac & Gaydos’ Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Senate candidates McSally, Sinema working to set debate times
- Arizona gubernatorial candidates Ducey, Garcia could debate 2 times
- US Senate candidates McSally, Sinema tee up for debates this fall
- Arizona Democratic governor hopefuls debate immigration, schools