One local rodeo star may be longing for his home on the range before too long.
According to the White Mountain Independent, 37-year-old Cody Hancock has been arrested on suspicion of committing numerous burglaries.
Hancock is suspected of stealing multiple fencing T-posts and a large generator, among other items.
On Wednesday, February 20, 2013, in the early morning hours, Deputies and officers of the Snowflake/Taylor Police Department conducted a search warrant at the residence of Cody Hancock in Taylor. During the execution of the search warrant, a large number of fencing T-posts, a Polaris Ranger, and other items of evidence were located at the residence.
Hancock has been charged with trafficking in stolen property, burglary, theft, criminal damage to property and criminal trespassing. Further charges may be filed.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick