PHOENIX — Changing stories from friends and allegations of wrongdoing against Cadillac Ranch Restaurant and Bar are among the details in a report from the Arizona Department of Liquor regarding a young man’s disappearance and death.
Investigators concluded that on Nov. 30, Jack Culolias, 19, bought and drank alcohol at the bar the night he was kicked out for urinating on a patio.
The freshman never made it home.
About two weeks later, his body was found floating in the Salt River. In his pocket was a fake Hawaii driver’s license with Culolias’ photo and a false birth date. On his wrist was a yellow band from the bar signifying he was over 21.
Among the conclusions:
A 20-year-old ASU student used a fake ID to buy 33 alcoholic drinks with his real debit card at the same party Culolias attended.
Cadillac Ranch was not properly using its ID log that night and cannot prove that any of the IDs mentioned in the investigative report were checked.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development