PHOENIX — Changing stories from friends and allegations of wrongdoing against Cadillac Ranch Restaurant and Bar are among the details in a report from the Arizona Department of Liquor regarding a young man’s disappearance and death.
Investigators concluded that on Nov. 30, Jack Culolias, 19, bought and drank alcohol at the bar the night he was kicked out for urinating on a patio.
The freshman never made it home.
About two weeks later, his body was found floating in the Salt River. In his pocket was a fake Hawaii driver’s license with Culolias’ photo and a false birth date. On his wrist was a yellow band from the bar signifying he was over 21.
Among the conclusions:
A 20-year-old ASU student used a fake ID to buy 33 alcoholic drinks with his real debit card at the same party Culolias attended.
Cadillac Ranch was not properly using its ID log that night and cannot prove that any of the IDs mentioned in the investigative report were checked.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them