Escalating gas prices have directly affected an Arizona business.
According to azfamily.com, owner Eric Carpenter of DeliveryDine.com said that because he spends an average of $450 per month on gas, the business may not be able to accommodate customers outside of Central Phoenix and parts of Scottsdale and Paradise Valley. The restaurant delivery service specifically faced this issue Monday night.
“That order, we’ll have to give to someone with a fuel-efficient car, or take that call as a loss,” he said.
Organizations such as AAA do not see things getting any easier for Carpenter’s business. AAA said the 32 straight days of raised gas prices are a result of increasing crude oil prices as well as refinery problems.
Arizona’s gas prices at approximately $3.55 remain currently below the national average at around $3.73.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them