PHOENIX — A software development and marketing company based in the Netherlands
has announced plans to open its U.S. headquarters and hire 200 people in
Stealth Software CEO Gerard Warrens says Tuesday that the privately owned
company will pick a city within two to four weeks where it will locate its new
Warrens says the company considered Austin, New York and Silicon Valley, but
picked Arizona because it offered a competitive business environment and a
“If we look at even skill sets within the different states, and we compare that on an apples-to-apples level, then Arizona has a lot more to offer for the same money.”
The firm is looking to hire software developers, sales people and others.
“We are looking at about 200 jobs over the next three years,” said Warrens. “We are currently in the process of actually deciding where to put our physical offices. That will be done within the next two to four weeks.”
It also wants to do work in the bioscience, aerospace and defense sectors and
collaborate in research projects with universities across Arizona.
Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer says the announcement is a sign that Arizona’s business
environment is becoming more competitive.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon