A recent study has shown that Tucson ranks slightly below the national average of used car prices, while Phoenix ranks just above the average.
According to CarGurus, Tucson is 39th in the country at 0.5 percent under the average American metro area. Conversely, Phoenix is 42nd in the U.S. and is on the bubble at 0.1 percent over the average.
The resulting data was accumulated from over 3 million used cars for sale in the biggest metro locations. Excluding vehicle models prior to the year 2000, the figures were subsuqently compared to the U.S. average prices.
The study concluded that of the 95 metro areas, Miami, Fla., ranks lowest in the nation at 6.6 percent. Jackson, Miss., ranks highest at 9 percent.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development