PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
“Tonight Show” host Jay Leno is doing standup at Talking Stick Resort Sunday night. Tickets range from $65 to $225.
The annual Arabian Horse Show is underway at Westworld in Scottsdale. It runs until Feb. 24. General admission tickets are $10.
County music sensation Bonnie Raitt is in town. The nine-time Grammy winner is at the Mesa Arts Center Sunday night. Tickets range from $50 to $100.
Plus-sized comedian John Pinette is at Stand-Up Live! this weekend, and he loves to make fun of how much he eats.
Art Laboe brings his old-school,romantic love songs to US Airways Center Friday night. Tickets are $160.
Former NFL great and Notre Dame quarterback Joe Theismann is appearing at a sports card show in Phoenix on Sunday. The event takes place at the Greenway High School gym from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. He will sign autographs.
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past