PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
“Tonight Show” host Jay Leno is doing standup at Talking Stick Resort Sunday night. Tickets range from $65 to $225.
The annual Arabian Horse Show is underway at Westworld in Scottsdale. It runs until Feb. 24. General admission tickets are $10.
County music sensation Bonnie Raitt is in town. The nine-time Grammy winner is at the Mesa Arts Center Sunday night. Tickets range from $50 to $100.
Plus-sized comedian John Pinette is at Stand-Up Live! this weekend, and he loves to make fun of how much he eats.
Art Laboe brings his old-school,romantic love songs to US Airways Center Friday night. Tickets are $160.
Former NFL great and Notre Dame quarterback Joe Theismann is appearing at a sports card show in Phoenix on Sunday. The event takes place at the Greenway High School gym from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. He will sign autographs.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon